Dr. Hassan Mohaideen-President and CEO
- Dr. Mohaideen formed Health Plan Systems (under the name Palm Lake Enterprises, Inc.) in 1988 and the first version of medical management software was released in 1990.
- Dr. Mohaideen has always been at the cutting-edge of managed health care and the evolving use of technology in health insurance.
He formed one of the first Independent Practice Associations (IPAs) in the New York Metropolitan area and served as a member of the Board of Directors of Aetna Health Plans of New York for 11 years.
- Dr. Mohaideen currently serves as a consultant to several physician groups that contract with insurance companies.
He previously served as a Senior Vice-President for Managed Care, of Brooklyn Hospital Center. He has held the position of Medical Director at several self-insured funds and provides consulting for funds on plan design and management.
- Dr. Mohaideen practiced Vascular Surgery for 28 years in Brooklyn, New York and is a member of the faculty of the State University of New York – Downstate Medical Center.
- Dr. Mohaideen holds an MD degree from Stanley Medical College, India and an MBA from Wagner College, New York, and is a Certified Physician Executive (CPE). He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.