Mariam Mohaideen Cather - Chief Strategy Officer
- Mariam Cather has worked in healthcare technology for the past 15 years. Her experience includes working for a hospital systems vendor and a management consulting firm.
- In her previous position she reported to the CIO and CMIO of the largest municipal healthcare system in the country (New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation), coordinating large scale clinical information systems acquisitions and projects for HHC’s 7 networks.
- Ms. Cather is proficient in HIPAA (both on the transaction and privacy side), and evaluating healthcare process flow in administrative, financial, and clinical areas with respect to the implementation of technology.
- She is an adjunct lecturer in clinical informatics at the New York University College of Nursing.
- She holds a B.A. from Cornell University and Masters in Health Policy & Management from the Harvard School of Public Health, as well as a Certificate in Health Information Technology from Columbia University. She is a certified HL7 CDA (Clinical Document Architecture) Specialist.